Notice on processing of personal data of customers of Dunder.store online order service platform
Pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119, p. 1); hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we hereby notify that:
1. The controller of your personal data is THE LAST PORT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Na Zboczu 48, 80-110 Gdańsk, entered in to the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the following number: 0000706507, hereinafter referred to as the Controller; e-mail: [email protected]
2. Your personal data will be processed according to Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR as well as according to the consent granted according to Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data is the execution of a concluded agreement and your consent.
3. You may also give a separate consent for the processing of your personal data for marketing, offering, newsletter, messaging or profiling purposes. This consent is not required for the agreement to be executed.
4. The data will be processed for the time essential for the agreement to be executed, for the term of the agreement until withdrawal, and for the period required for expiration of the limitation period for claims resulting from the agreement, expiration of statutory warranty rights, as well as for the period stemming from the applicable regulations, including regulations on retention of tax evidence.
5. You are entitled to request access to your personal data, correct, remove the data or restrict its processing, appeal against its processing, and to transfer the data.
6. We inform that you are entitled to appeal against the processing to the supervisory body, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide will be tantamount to the impossibility to conclude an agreement, subject to par. 3 above.
8. We inform that the recipients of your personal data will be the Controller’s employees and associates. Your personal data may be transferred to third parties to process them to the extent necessary for the execution or settlement of the concluded agreement, which does not require a separate consent.
9. We inform that your personal data will not be transferred to third countries / international organisations.
If you have any questions concerning the processing of personal data, please contact the Controller.